Manuscript letter: Wright informs Owen of events surrounding their business in New York and that she had to reduce her involvement after the death of Camilla. She also relates news regarding Robert Dale Owen, whom was planning to visit Britain but business in New York keeps him from doing so. Wright believes it would be advantageous to Robert Dale Owen's prospects if he was to visit London.
Letter from Francis Wright to Robert Owen
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb1499-roc/roc/22/65/3
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1499 ROC/22/65/3
- Dates of Creation10 Nov 1831
- Physical Description4 pages
Scope and Content
Stamped number: 445.