In this manuscript letter, written from London, Cooper states his desire to meet Owen whilst in town and before he leaves for Northampton and Birmingham. He then discusses lectures he gave, and writes of making "the League an institution to promote your [Owen's] views in all their integrity" despite "whatever [Patrick] Lloyd Jones may do".
Letter from Robert Cooper to Robert Owen
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb1499-roc/roc/3/61/3
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1499 ROC/3/61/3
- Dates of Creation29 May 1850
- Physical Description4 pages