This volume contains the minutes of the annual meetings of the Fete Sub-Committee. The minutes are typed and pasted into a bound volume. The volume has handwritten minutes dating from the 1920s and 1930s, with the Fete Committee minutes pasted over the top. The original minutes are visible in the back of the volume, however the handwriting is mostly illegible. Included in the minutes are income and expenditure for the Fetes. The volume is very delicate, with loose pages and damage to the cover and the spine.
Minute Book, 1960-1970
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb1499-smid/smid/1/1/1/2/6/2
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1499 SMID/1/1/1/2/6/2
- Dates of Creation29 Nov 1960 - 16 Sep 1970
- Physical Description1 volume