This sub-series contains records created by the Woodcraft Folk. The Woodcraft Folk were established in 1925 as an alternative organisation to the Scouts, who were viewed as too militaristic, and its main focus was on the education of its members. The Folk were not affiliated to one particular co-operative society, but often held meetings in the hall of a particular co-operative society. These records comprise minute books and financial records.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1499 SMID/1/1/1/8
- Dates of Creation1931-1978
- Physical Description7 volumes