Print of a drawing by DG Rossetti, c.1872, of a pre-Raphaelite head only portrait of May Morris, a young woman with long hair. Printed in dark brown on yellow card, with hole-punch holes on the left side. With a manuscript note at the bottom.
Portrait of May Morris
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 106 7MMO/1/026
- Former ReferenceGB 106 CM Object/ 7/MMO/1/26
- Dates of Creationc.1872
- Physical Description1 object
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Two circular holes from a hole punch on the left side. Production method: mechanically printed on card.