Colour print on cream card of the painting Queen Guinevere by William Morris. The image is medieval in feel, of a woman in a long robe, standing in a bedroom. There are hole-punch holes on the left.
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb106-7mmo/7mmo/1/183
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 106 7MMO/1/183
- Former ReferenceGB 106 CM Object/ 7/MMO/1/183
- Dates of Creationc.1975
- Physical Description1 object
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Scratching to the surface, and a crease in the centre, two circular holes, left edge. Production method: mechanically printed reproduction.