- Letter from Geoffrey Roper, Chairman, Activities Committee, Hong Kong Branch, to Michael Pollock, Librarian, Royal Asiatic Society, to report on a visit made by members of the Hong Kong Branch to Shanghai to see the library of the former North China Branch. Typed, dated 8 April 1997.
- Correspondence between D.D. Waters, President, Hong Kong Branch, and T.N. Guina, Secretary, Royal Asiatic Society, concerning the possible use of the Royal Asiatic Society's premises for meetings of overseas members of the Hong Kong Branch. Three letters, typed, and a handwritten note of a telephone conversation, dated 6 August 1997-28 November 1997.
- Correspondence concerning the Hong Kong Branch's application to become a charity. Six letters plus two included reports, typed, dated 21 August 1999-6 July 2000.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 891 RAS ALL12/4
- Dates of Creation1997 - 2000
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description13 items