2/1 Cuttings, Manchester Guardian Commercial and Manchester Guardian, 31 Jan 1924, 20 Nov 1924, 12 Jan 1933, not identified, 24 Jun 1935, The Weekend Review 1 Aug 1931, The Economist 2 May 1925, New Statesman .
2/2 Offprint, International Encyclopedia of the Social Sciences, 1968, obituary of Namier.
2/3 Ved Mehta, 'Onward and Upward with the Arts', p.59, The New Yorker, 8 Dec 1962. See also item 1a/14.
2/4 George Rousseau, review of Julia Namier 's biography of Namier, Studies in Burke and his time, vol.xiii, no.1, p.2016. inscribed 'for Julia, with good wishes, George [?Rousseau]'.
2/4a Letter, from George Rousseau to Julia Namier, 29 Feb [1972?] from item 2/4.
2/5 Isaiah Berlin, 'Lewis B. Namier: a personal impression', Encounter, 1 Nov 1966. p.39.
2/6 Arnold Toynbee, 'Lewis Namier, Historian', Encounter, Jan 1961, p39.
2/7 Offprint, Jacob M. Price, 'Party, purpose and pattern: Sir Lewis Namier and his critics', inscribed 'For Lady Namier with the compliments of J M Price'', Nov 1961.
2/8 Order of Service, St. Paul's, Knightsbridge. Sir Lewis Namier, Memorial Service, Thursday 27 Oct 1960.
2/9 Offprint, obituary of Namier, Jacob M. Price and Gerhard L. Weinberg, International Encyclopedia of the Social Sciences, n.d. inscribed 'with sincerest regret Jacob M. Price'.
- Cuttings, no sources, n.d. obituaries.
- Namier, 'Junius Again'. The Observer, 5 Feb 1928.
- Letter, Julia Namier, The Observer 23 Jun 1961.
2/11 Namier, 'European Armaments', The American Leader, 23 Jul 1914. p84.
- Correspondence, exchange between Namier and Spectator over publication of letters to the Editor, 1941.
- Correspondence exchange between Namier and New Statesman and Nation over their decision not to publish a review by Namier, 1942.