This series contains correspondence, memoranda and extracts from minutes including details of the inspection of the line, proposed renovations to stations, the lease of land at Shepherd's Bush Market and the Board's proposed acquisition of Great Western Railway's share in the line.
Frank Pick: Correspondence, Memoranda and Extracts from Minutes concerning the Hammersmith & City Line
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 2856 (NEW)LT000452
- Former ReferenceGB 2856 LT000012/330 Part2/1/Series2/02/136 LN000236/004
- Dates of Creation1934-1935
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 folder(s)
Scope and Content
This series is arranged according to Frank Pick's original filing system found in (NEW)LT000576.
Conditions Governing Access
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements