Account book of the family of Evans of Cilau-wen, 1811-1854. The majority of the accounts refer to agreements with, and payments to, servants and hired workers, while other sections of the volume refer to the payment of rates, taxes, and tithes, the purchase and/or sale of farm stock and produce, the repairing of the church of Great Treffgarn 1813-1815, etc.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 210 NLW MS 11528B.
- Alternative Id.(alternative) vtls004909945
- Dates of Creation1811-1854 /
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- LocationARCH/MSS (GB0210)
Scope and Content
Title based on contents.
Formerly known as Cilau-wen 20.
Preferred citation: NLW MS 11528B.
Other Finding Aids
The description is also available in Handlist of Manuscripts in the National Library of Wales, Volume IV (Aberystwyth, 1971).