Extracts on ancient and Welsh history, etc., partly in the hand of James Evans, Trefayog. Some of the extracts are dated at Bristol, 6 October, 97.
Notes on history,
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 210 NLW MS 11515A.
- Alternative Id.(alternative) vtls004909775
- Dates of Creation[1795x1799] /
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- LocationARCH/MSS (GB0210)
Scope and Content
Title based on contents.
Formerly known as Cilau-wen 7.
Preferred citation: NLW MS 11515A.
Other Finding Aids
The description is also available in Handlist of Manuscripts in the National Library of Wales, Volume IV (Aberystwyth, 1971).