A ledger, 1802-1831, largely recording receipts and/or disbursements by John Evans, Trefayog, in respect of farm stock and produce, lime, culm, timber, corn, tallow, rates, taxes, interest, etc. Some of the accounts refer to the building of the new [Baptist] meeting-house at Little Newcastle Bridge, 1808-1809, and to the repairing of Great Treffgarn Church, 1809-1811.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 210 NLW MS 11531E.
- Alternative Id.(alternative) vtls004909964
- Dates of Creation1802-1831 /
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- LocationARCH/MSS (GB0210)
Scope and Content
Title based on contents.
Formerly known as Cilau-wen 23.
Preferred citation: NLW MS 11531E.
Other Finding Aids
The description is also available in Handlist of Manuscripts in the National Library of Wales, Volume IV (Aberystwyth, 1971).