The Complete Pocketbook, or Gentleman's and Tradesman's Daily Journal, 1848, with manuscript entries in the hand of [Edward Harries, perpetual curate of Egremont, Carmarthenshire].
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 210 NLW MS 11521B.
- Alternative Id.(alternative) vtls004909804
- Dates of Creation1848 /
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- LocationARCH/MSS (GB0210)
Scope and Content
Title based on contents.
Formerly known as Cilau-wen 13.
Preferred citation: NLW MS 11521B.
Other Finding Aids
The description is also available in Handlist of Manuscripts in the National Library of Wales, Volume IV (Aberystwyth, 1971).