A volume recording the receipt of rents by the family of Evans of Cilau-wen, 1817-1848. Some of the accounts relate to Bulch-y-Groes [Calvinistic Methodist] meeting-house in the parish of Clydey.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 210 NLW MS 11525B.
- Alternative Id.(alternative) vtls004909893
- Dates of Creation1817-1848.
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- LocationARCH/MSS (GB0210)
Scope and Content
Title based on contents.
Formerly known as Cilau-wen 17.
Preferred citation: NLW MS 11525B.
Other Finding Aids
The description is also available in Handlist of Manuscripts in the National Library of Wales, Volume IV (Aberystwyth, 1971).