An account book of receipts and disbursements by John Evans, Cilau-wen, 1785-1795. The accounts consist largely of agreements with, and payments to, servants.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 210 NLW MS 11524D.
- Alternative Id.(alternative) vtls004909885
- Dates of Creation1785-1795 /
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- LocationARCH/MSS (GB0210)
Scope and Content
Title based on contents.
Formerly known as Cilau-wen 16.
Preferred citation: NLW MS 11524D.
Other Finding Aids
The description is also available in Handlist of Manuscripts in the National Library of Wales, Volume IV (Aberystwyth, 1971).