On presenting a Latin address at Queens University; background material (History of Queens) supplied by TRG and a rejoicing in it; TRG dips into the book anew; the family on trains; lumbago; garden produce and flowers; envelopes; Coulton, Coulson and philosophy; missing proofs; other family travels; the war "proceeds to plan" , "don't ask"; looking forward to 1950.
ALS from Glisson Road Cambridge.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 275 Glover/A/A2/308
- Dates of Creation14 Sep 1941
- Physical Description4p paper
Scope and Content