TRG states that his is not a letter, but a list of items. Thanks for the review. Thanks for an article written about him and will try to get a piece in the Globe. He is not expecting to come to Canada during this vacation. Discsusses variouis items for publication. Will send Eleanor a typescript copy of a book for her enjoyment. His family is well with the exception of one elderly relative who believes himself to be dying despite evidence to the contrary. Mary has been over from Oxford to visit them.
ALS from Cambridge.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 275 Glover/A/A2/69
- Dates of Creation24 July 1931
- Physical Description3p paper
Scope and Content