- MS 466/1-6;MJ Letters received by the Secretary of the Navy, 1838-1842 [Relating to the expedition] microfilm
- MS 466/1-27;MJ Records of the expedition, 1838-1842, 27 reels of microfilm
- MS 466/23;MJ Journal, 17 July 1841 to 12 June 1842, Anonymous [Kept on board Peacock, Vincennes and Oregon ] microfilm
United States Exploring Expedition material
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 15 United States Exploring Expedition/Expedition Material
- Dates of Creation1838-1842
- Name of Creator
- Physical DescriptionJournal, circa 6 letters and official records. The collection is entirely on microfilm.
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Material collected relating to the expedition including official records.
Alternative Form Available
These are all copies.
Originals held by United States National Archive, Washington, U.S.A.