This series relates to the running of the London School of Contemporary Dance and its associated activities. It includes files on the organisation of the school in general and the curriculum in particular and on teachers, fund-raising and some students. There are also files on the degree course run by the school and the library. There are also some files on performances staged by the school. There us also information in this series about out of term courses and the evening school and childrens' classes. Rambert School of Ballet and the Central School of Ballet were also based at The Place for a number of years and files detailing that relationship have also been included in this series.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 71 THM/22/6
- Dates of Creation1965 - 1999
- Physical Description95 files
Scope and Content
The series has been divided into eleven sub-series
- THM/22/6/1- Organisation of school
- THM/22/6/2 - Faculty and teachers
- THM/22/6/3 - Finance and fund-raising
- THM/22/6/4 - Students and the Students' Union
- THM/22/6/5 - School Curriculum
- THM/22/6/6 Degree course
- THM/22/6/7 - Library
- THM/22/6/8 - Performances
- THM/22/6/9 - Out of term courses
- THM/22/6/10 - Evening School and childrens' classes
- THM/22/6/11 - Rambert School of Ballet and the Central School of Ballet at The Place
Material covered by the Data Protection Act 1998 will be closed for the lifetime of the individuals named. Where a file refers to more than one individual it will be closed until the demise of all the individuals named.
Financial information concerning living individual's will be closed for that individual's lifetime. Where a file refers to more than one individual it will be closed until the demise of all the individuals named.