Black and white photograph of an oil painting portrait of Emmeline Pankhurst, upper body only, wearing a coat with fur trim. On the reverse is a manuscript explanation. Original painting by Georgina Brackenbury 1927.
Painting of Emmeline Pankhurst
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 106 7TBG/2/W/19
- Former ReferenceGB 106 CM Object/ 7/TBG/2/W/19
- Dates of Creationc.1910
- Physical Description1 object
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Scratches to surface top left quarter, indentation from writing on reverse bottom half, small spots of dull patch, especially top left quarter, brownish orange deposit top left quarter. Production method : gelatin silver print.