Stan Stennett had a great passion for flying and owned many aircrafts that he flew over the years. He favoured flying, rather than driving, to his theatre touring engagements. Before, beginning a long stint in any show, Stennett would insure there was land near by to land his plane and park a caravan for him to live in during the duration. He would often fly his famous co stars to gigs or personal events across the country.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 214 D1235/4/3/2
- Dates of Creation1950s-2010s
- Physical Description1 vol