Consists of a letter from Thomas Baker Brown to his sister Hazel from France. He writes that he has had bad weather in the trenches, and been 'knee deep in mud'. He also comments on Hazel's work at home, and seeing the 'Chequers' Christmas pantomime.
Letter from Thomas Baker Brown to his sister
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 186 TBB/1/1/1/1/262
- Dates of Creation4 Feb 1918
- Physical Description1 item, paper.
Scope and Content