Consists of a letter from Thomas Baker Brown to his mother from France. He writes that he had an easy crossing of the Channel and has managed to get into a tent with his brother George. The letter is written from 2/6th Northumberland Fusiliers, 32nd Division I.B.D., C/O A.P.D. Section 17, B.E.F., France.
Letter from Thomas Baker Brown to his mother
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 186 TBB/1/1/1/1/54
- Dates of Creation18 Jul 1916
- Physical Description1 item, paper.
Scope and Content