Consists of lecture notes written by Thomas Baker Brown entitled 'Wars and Rumours of Wars'. The notes discuss how Thomas Baker Brown's childhood, his school, the magazines he read and the influx 'Anti-German- propaganda affected his decision to join the war.
Lecture notes entitled 'Wars and Rumours of Wars
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 186 TBB/2/7/1/1
- Dates of Creationc. 20th century
- Physical Description1 item, paper.
Scope and Content