Annual income and expenditure . With enclosures:
- notice from William Fulton & Sons Ltd re amount of contributions for each worker into the Glenfield Workers'Charity Fund from 1935, (also to be applied to the Meikleriggs branch);
- receipt from The Royal Alexandra Infirmary (Paisley) for donation, 1941;
- abstracts of receipts and disbursments, 1936-1939;
- receipt from The Royal Victoria Eye Infirmary (Paisley) for subscription, 1941;
- receipt from Mission to the Out-door blind for Glasgow and the West of Scotland, 1941;
- receipt from the Free Breakfast Mission (Paisley) for a donation, 1941.