Brief letter from Duncan in which he questions whether three hundred copies of Esthetique will be enough, and asks for thirty to be signed; ponders again on the correct paper quality. With reply: Stevens comments on the colour of the text and paper and agrees with the quantity of the print run.
Copy letter and reply.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 WST/1/40
- Former ReferenceGB 133 40a-b
- Dates of Creation16-20 Mar 1945
- Physical Description2 sheets