Comprising papers relating to the dispute between representatives of Amlwch parish church and the Mona and Parys Mountain mining companies over the rebuilding of the church.
- Copy of a letter from Bishop Warren to the churchwardens, referring to a promise made to the writer by Thomas Williams regarding the demolition of the church and the building of a new one at the expense of the proprietors of the mine companies, 5 October 1793. Attached: copy of a letter from the bishop to the churchwardens of Caernarfon drawing their attention to the dirty and indecent condition of the parish church and directing them to summon a vestry for the purpose of putting it into good order, 5 October 1793.
- Copy of a letter from Thomas Williams to the bishop referring to the letter which the latter addressed to the churchwardens (5 October 1793) and denying that any promise had been made that the church would be built at the expense of the mine proprietors etc.
- Copy of undated letter from the churchwardens to the bishop enclosing a copy of a letter received by them from Thomas Williams, 30 November 1793, remarking on the contents of the bishop's letter of 5 October 1793.
- Resolutions of a vestry meeting held at Amlwch church, 13 January 1794, the consequence of a letter received from the bishop of Bangor.
- Copy of an undated letter from the churchwardens to the Earl of Uxbridge thanking him for this promise towards the building or repairing of the church.