Circulars, constitution and rules of the Denbigh, Flint, and Merioneth Baptist Association, 1876-1903, with manuscript notes and a letter, 1894, by E. K. Jones, Brymbo; an application form for railway tickets at reduced fares, 1900; and reports of 'Cymdeithas Fenthyciol Cymanfa Dinbych, Fflint, a Meirion', 1883-1894.
Bedyddwyr Dinbych, Fflint, a Meirionnydd,
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 210 NLW MS 10510C.
- Alternative Id.(alternative) vtls004563387
- Dates of Creation1876-1903.
- Language of MaterialWelsh, English.
- LocationARCH/MSS (GB0210)
Scope and Content
Title based on contents.
Formerly Evan Owen MS 68.
Preferred citation: NLW MS 10510C.
Other Finding Aids
Handlist of Manuscripts in the National Library of Wales, Volume III (Aberystwyth, 1961), p. 224.