Letters, mainly addressed to Evan Owen, on matters relating to Baptist churches and organizations. The writers include Alfred H. Baynes, London, 1878; Charles Davies, Bangor, 1877; T. Witton Davies, Haverfordwest, 1883; Griffith Ellis, Bootle, 1908; J. Spinther James, Llandudno, 1877-1905; L. W. Lewis, Liverpool ('Llew Llwyfo'), 1899; and Thomas Lewis, Pontymister, 1885.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 210 NLW MS 10500D.
- Alternative Id.(alternative) vtls004563075
- Dates of Creation1877-1910.
- Language of MaterialEnglish, Welsh.
- LocationARCH/MSS (GB0210)
Scope and Content
Title based on contents.
Formerly Evan Owen MS 58.
Preferred citation: NLW MS 10500D.
Other Finding Aids
Handlist of Manuscripts in the National Library of Wales, Volume III (Aberystwyth, 1961), p. 223.