Letters addressed to Evan Owen, with draft letters by him, concerning children's services in connection with the annual meetings of the Welsh Baptist Association. Correspondents include Gethin Davies, Llangollen, 1884-1888; Richard Davies ('Syntax'), Llangefni; T. Witton Davies, Haverfordwest, 1886; Benjamin Evans, Aberdare, 1886-1887; H. Cernyw Williams, Corwen, 1886; and Peter Williams ('Pedr Hir'), 1885.
Baptist children's services,
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 210 NLW MS 10495B.
- Alternative Id.(alternative) vtls004562924
- Dates of Creation1884-1888 /
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialWelsh, English.
- LocationARCH/MSS (GB0210)
Scope and Content
Title based on contents.
Formerly Evan Owen MS 53.
Preferred citation: NLW MS 10495B.
Other Finding Aids
Handlist of Manuscripts in the National Library of Wales, Volume III (Aberystwyth, 1961), p. 222.