Papers relating to the activities of the Welsh Baptist Young Men's Society in Liverpool and District, 1878-1881; a programme of the inauguration meeting of the new building of the Liverpool Young Men's Christian Association, 1877, and a 'promises card' for December 1883; papers relating to temperance meetings in Liverpool, 1879, a circular entitled 'Cenhadaeth Ddirwestol Cylchdaith Caernarfon ... 1897'; and a handbill for a series of temperance meetings held at Denbigh, 1899.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 210 NLW MS 10461D.
- Alternative Id.(alternative) vtls004562092
- Dates of Creation1877-1899.
- Language of MaterialEnglish, Welsh.
- LocationARCH/MSS (GB0210)
Scope and Content
Title based on contents.
Formerly Evan Owen MS 19.
Preferred citation: NLW MS 10461D.
Other Finding Aids
Handlist of Manuscripts in the National Library of Wales, Volume III (Aberystwyth, 1961), p. 220.