Is to dispose of his wine which he has left in the College wine cellar. Asks the Master to choose a bottle as a gift.
A.L.s., from John William Pieters to C. Taylor, Master of St John's
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 275 Miscellaneous/Box 14/PI1
- Dates of Creation28 June 1895
- Name of Creator
- Physical Description4p paper
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
From Dr Taylor's papers.