Compliments WC on his character and reputation. Laments that he should have suffered wrong at the hand of WC and says he will explain things more fully at a fitter time.
A.L., s. from Roger Ascham, in Latin, to William Cecil, afterwards Lord Burghley
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 275 Miscellaneous/Box 1/A6
- Dates of Creation10 February 1550
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialLatin
- Physical Description2p
Scope and Content
Purchased from Maggs Brothers in 1934, and given to the College by The Eagle magazine editors.
See The Eagle XLVIII (1935) 81-2.