Could not make the annual festivity in Hall as he had to be present during a debate. His tasks are more onerous now he is 'Vice Chairman of 'The Church Parliamentary Party'.' Mourns the death of Lord Seaborne.
A.L.s., from Francis Sharp Powell to C. Taylor, Master of St John's
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 275 Miscellaneous/Box 14/PO4
- Dates of Creation6 May 1896
- Name of Creator
- Physical Description4p paper
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
From Dr Taylor's papers.