This folder contains school/college reports for Queen's Gate School for the years 1920-1, two handwritten essays written by Hewins dated 1922, one programme containing loose newspaper review cuttings for an Oxford University production of Ann (Hewins is listed as playing one of the crowd) dated 1923 and two academic references written by tutors dated 1924 and 1925.
School/college and university materials
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb71-thm/302/thm/302/2/2
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 71 THM/302/2/2
- Dates of Creation1920-1925
- Physical Description1 folder