Appendices B-Z from original copy of dissertation. Location of appendix A unknown.
All items included in the appendices are photocopies of originals to be found elsewhere in the collection except for the following items:
- B – Letters to Hewins from Sybil Thorndike, 1972.
- D – Children reviews of The Merchant of Venice, 1927.
- E – Children’s reviews of The Merchant of Venice by the Isis Players, and image of cast during rehearsal .
- F – Musical score for A Midsummer Night’s Dream by A. Slater, undated.
- G – Original early programme for mixed bill, undated.
- H – Daily Express review and image of players, 1931.
- P(ii) – Original contract agreement for employment, undated.
- Q(i) – Original Campden Festival of Plays programme, 1945.
- Q(ii) – Original handwritten notes written on the Campden Festival, 1945.