1-7. Papers of Thomas McKenny Hughes:
1. General correspondence, 1847-1916; 2. Subject files, 1857-1916; 3. Bound illuminated address, 1898; 4. Papers relating mainly to University administration, 1876-1912; 5. Index slips to his publications, 1858-1916; 6. Bound volumes of offprints and press cuttings, 1857-1917; 7. Loose press cuttings, 1875-1914.
8. Papers of Mary Caroline Hughes:
A. Correspondence; B. Diaries; C. Illustrated journals; D. Album of sketches and letters by H.G. Jones; E. 'Tracts, speeches, reports. M.C. Hughes.'
9. Papers of Thomas McKenny Hughes junior, George Ravensworth Hughes and Alfred Weston Hughes:
A. General correspondence; B. Letters of condolence on the death of Thomas McKenny Hughes; C. Press cuttings on the death of Thomas McKenny Hughes.
10. Papers of Joshua Hughes, Bishop of St Asaph:
1-45. Correspondence; 46-49. Miscellaneous papers.
11. Papers of Sir Thomas McKenny and his estates
12. Miscellaneous Hughes family papers:
A. Miscellaneous papers; B. Photographs; C. Letters between third parties.
13. Papers of Canon George Frederick Weston:
A. Antiquarian correspondence and papers; B. Correspondence and papers relating toWeston family history; C. Letters from Caroline James (afterwards Weston); D. Miscellaneous correspondence.
14. Letters received by Caroline Weston (ne James)
15. Letters of other members of the James family