Transcripts of speeches on history of Wesleyanism, formation of the North Wales Mission, and history of the local circuit and its chapels up to 1942. Compiled by A.E. Malburn and the Rhos-on-Sea Methodist guild for the 44th annual cake and apron sale, St John's schoolroom, Colwyn Bay.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 2008 CD14/1/11/18
- Dates of Creation18 Nov 1942
- Physical Description1 volume