Concerning politics and political views, including meetings of the Labour Party and Advisory Committee, Labour Party Conference, including Charles' War and Peace Resolution, the General Strike and the direction of the Labour Party in the event of war, some thoughts on international (especially German) politics including Chancellorship of Adolf Hitler, and family news.
Letters to Mary from Charles
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 186 CPT/3/88
- Former ReferenceGB 186 CPT Ex 127
- Dates of Creation1933
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 file correspondence
Scope and Content
Some Access Restrictions (Data Protection reasons). Special Collections staff will provide researchers with further details of these restrictions.