Includes letters from Elsie Clarke following a visit with Pauline Dower, 'Thea' following a visit to Wallington, Jock le Maitre regarding his love for Eve Martelli, from Mary Pyle describing schoolchildren talking of 'the battle of Trevelyan', Dorothy in Winnipeg, Anna M Philips on Charles' health, and Phyllis Bicknell following a visit to Wallington.
Letters to Mary from various correspondents
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 186 CPT/2/3/41
- Dates of Creation1931
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 file correspondence
Scope and Content
Some Access Restrictions (Data Protection reasons). Special Collections staff will provide researchers with further details of these restrictions.