Includes family news, details of their daughter Florence Patricia's plans following the death of her husband, reference to the sorting of Bell family assets by Mary and Elsa Richmond, letters from a conference of the Association of Country Women of the World in Amsterdam and discussion of staff arrangements at Wallington.
Letters to Charles from Mary
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 186 CPT/3/115
- Dates of Creation1947
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 file correspondence
Scope and Content
Some Access Restrictions (Data Protection reasons). Special Collections staff will provide researchers with further details of these restrictions.