Includes letters from visits to family, reference to her work with the Women's Institute, assisting their daughter Florence Patricia establishing home at Fairnie Lea, Chichester, and their son Geoffrey at Gililees, St Albans, reference to the condition of the Winter Garden in Middlesbrough and mention of the potential sale of Rounton Grange.
Letters to Charles from Mary
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 186 CPT/3/117
- Dates of Creation1948
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 file correspondence
Scope and Content
Some Access Restrictions (Data Protection reasons). Special Collections staff will provide researchers with further details of these restrictions.