These files include correspondence relating to family matters and domestic arrangements, social engagements, management of the Wallington Estate and Mary's involvement with numerous organisations including the Women's Institute, Campaign for the Protection of Rural England (CPRE) and the Association of Country Women of the World.
Letters to Mary from various correspondents grouped by date
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 186 CPT/2/3
- Dates of Creation1897 - 1954
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description54 files correspondence
Scope and Content
Some Access Restrictions (Data Protection reasons). Special Collections staff will provide researchers with further details of these restrictions.