Concerning World War II, including thoughts on progress of the war and Finland's war with Russia, American attitudes towards the war, and some comment on the home front and home guard, thoughts on British politics, including meetings with Stafford Cripps, and family news.
Letters to Mary from Charles
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 186 CPT/3/104
- Former ReferenceGB 186 CPT Ex 134
- Dates of Creation1940 - 1941
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 file correspondence
Scope and Content
Some Access Restrictions (Data Protection reasons). Special Collections staff will provide researchers with further details of these restrictions.