Includes news of life at St Albans, news of family and friends, discussion of World War II, his work designing aircraft, reference to a fire [possibly at Wallington] and required work to the electrics, discussion of Hugh Francis Bell becoming Sir Hugh on the death of Maurice Bell.
Letters to Charles and Mary from Geoffrey
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 186 CPT/4/7/53
- Dates of Creation1943 - 1944
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 file correspondence
Scope and Content
Some Access Restrictions (Data Protection reasons). Special Collections staff will provide researchers with further details of these restrictions.