Includes news of her husband Herbert and children, reference to George Lowthian's career, family news, an account of disagreements between domestic staff, reference to a campaign to save the site of the gibbet at Cambo and Elsa's opinions on war.
Letters to Mary from Elsa
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 186 CPT/2/6/36
- Dates of Creation1938
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 file correspondence
Scope and Content
Some Access Restrictions (Data Protection reasons). Special Collections staff will provide researchers with further details of these restrictions.