Concerning death of Ghandi, royal visit to Newcastle, some comment on policy in Palestine, family news, reference to the death of Ethel Williams and the management of the Wallington Estate, including the National Grid.
Letters to Mary from Charles
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 186 CPT/3/116
- Former ReferenceGB 186 CPT Ex 138
- Dates of Creation1948 - 1949
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 file correspondence
Scope and Content
Some Access Restrictions (Data Protection reasons). Special Collections staff will provide researchers with further details of these restrictions.