Includes reference to the donation of the Wallington Estate to the National Trust before Charles' death, Marjorie's secretarial work, family news, life in London and Cambridge, reference to World War II and rationing, news of their engagement, wedding arrangements, letters from their honeymoon and arrangements for Geoffrey Washington Trevelyan's move to St Albans.
Letters to Charles and Mary from Marjorie and Toby Weaver
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 186 CPT/4/5/20
- Dates of Creation1941 - 1942
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 file correspondence
Scope and Content
Some Access Restrictions (Data Protection reasons). Special Collections staff will provide researchers with further details of these restrictions.