This album includes the final years of the First World War, and Charles' subsequent standing for election as an independent candidate for Elland. It includes family photographs, images of scout and guide camps, summer schools for the Union of Democratic Control, war ephemera, newspaper cuttings of current events and election material.
Album of photographs and ephemera: Volume 8
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 186 CPT/PA/7
- Dates of Creation1917 - 1918
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 volume scrapbook
- Digital Materials
Scope and Content
Open to the public
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
This volume is extremely fragile and use of the digital surrogate is recommended where possible.