Charles Daniel Helm (1814-1873) served as a missionary with the London Missionary Society in Southern Africa, 1873-1914. He married Elizabeth Puttkamer [in 1873].
"Thy Beginning". Being the recollections of Mrs Jessie Lovemore, daughter of the Rev and Mrs Charles Helm, of life in Matabeleland from 1875 until her marriage in 1900', edited by J. A. Hughes
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 102 CWML MSS/110
- Former ReferenceGB 102 CWML Q26
- Dates of Creation1956
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 vol (83 pp)
Administrative / Biographical History
Note attached to inside cover reads 'Produced for Mrs Lovemore by the Rhodesian Pioneers and Early Settlers Society, December 1956'.